It's just off of Highway 98 and Highway 87. The Holley By the Sea neighborhood can be found two miles from Navarre Beach.
Navarre Beach consists of mainly contemporary homes, high-rise condos, historic homes, luxury homes, new construction, patio homes, townhouses, vacant lots - residential, and Investment Properties.
Property in this community meets a variety of needs:
- Golf Course Living
- Ocean View Homes
- Resort Living
- Retirement Living
- Rural Living
- Single Family Residences
- Vacation Rentals
- Investment Properties
Usually, the real estate in this community provides residents with single family residential.
The following attractions and activities are readily available while in Navarre Beach:
- Just one mile away, Enjoy Playing and Surfing on Navarre Beach, the place for sun and sand. Click here to learn more.
- About one mile away, Help Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation CenterSea Turtle Conservation Click here to learn more.
- Canoe capitalBlackwater in Milton. Just 12 miles away Click here to learn more.
- Located six miles away, One of only 10 National Seashore'sFederal Park Click here to learn more.
- Music in the ParkFree Concerts. Located one mile away. Click here to learn more.